Connection Voucher Scheme Extended – Now save up to £5800
Following the governments Autumn Statement, the SuperFast Broadband Connection Voucher Scheme is to be extended by 12 months to March 2016; with additional cities expected to be included in the Scheme from April 2015.
More than 5000 businesses nationwide have already taken advantage of the voucher scheme and saved up to £3000. Discussions are said to commence with new cities shortly, with the full list to be announced in early 2015.
In addition to the £3000 Connection Voucher Scheme, orders for Openreach fibre are now covered for up to £2,800 off ECCs (Excess Construction Charges) per circuit so you can potentially save up to £5800 on upgrading to superfast business internet access.
Upgrading your internet access brings real business benefits.
A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs
NB: £2800 savings on ECCs are only available if new connection is placed via BT.
For more information about this or any of our new items please call us on 0800 316 7566.