Enterprise Collaboration and Digital Transformation Seminar
Join us on June 15th for an informative and educational breakfast seminar on Enterprise Collaboration and the Digital Transformation. Guest speaker and Mitel Marketing Manager Lisa Dolphin will be explaining:
- The changing customer landscape, how customers want to communicate with your organisation and how you can communicate more effectively within your organisation.
- How unified communications and collaborations (UCC) has evolved from a one-to-many communications tool, to a many-to-many communications solution.
- How Digital Transformation is moving communications from hardware to apps driven software as a service to meet changing business models and processes.
- How Opus and Mitel can deliver enterprise collaboration, mobile unified communications, cloud based multi-media contact centre solutions, API’s and database integration.
Preparing Your Organisation for Enterprise Collaboration
The second half of our seminar Head of Cloud at Exponential-e Jonathan Bridges will outline the connectivity and data infrastructure required to prepare your organisation for current and future communications and collaboration requirements. This will include advice on:
- Enterprise connectivity
- LAN and WAN networks
- Servers, remote backup and colocation
- Security and storage
- Network support
The event will include a free breakfast followed by demonstrations in Mitel’s state-of-art City Showroom.
9:00 am – 12: 00 pm
15th June 2017
Mitel City Showroom
155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3TQ
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is suitable for existing Mitel users as well as those who wish to find out more about Mitel solutions.
How To Register?
To register simply click on the button below, alternatively call us on 0800 316 7566 or email:
Please note that numbers are limited so we recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee a place for you and your colleagues for this unique insight into latest updates from Mitel.