- Reduced Management Costs
- Better Performance, Speed and Connectivity
- Security and Data Protection
- Increased Power Capacity and Redundancy
- Reduced In-House IT Infrastructure
- 24/7 Support
As technologies become more expensive and sophisticated, the choice of building or adding to an existing data-centre becomes impractical. Colocation facilities offer a secure place to locate your IT equipment as opposed to storing in your own offices where the risk for fire, theft or damage is much greater.
Opus offers a comprehensive range of colocation services across the UK and internationally. We can advise you on the best location for your equipment as well as offer you access to highly secure, world-class data centres.
Our colocation services are designed to provide you with a secure environment for your equipment and access to network connectivity.
– with our managed solution we will provide you with access to highly secure data-centre, rack-space, power, network connectivity, security and 24/7/365 support.
– with our unmanaged solution we will provide you with access to a data-centre facility, rack-space, power, network connectivity and security controls.
How can Opus help you?
The experienced team at Opus can offer advice on the best location for your equipment as well as multiple connectivity options.