Mitel have recently launched its latest release of MiContact Center Business, a customer engagement platform designed to deliver commercial value with integrated MiCollab Unified Communications and MiVoice Call Recording capabilities.
MiContact Centre Business, formerly known as MiContact Center Workgroup/Business/Enterprise Edition, represents one of Mitel’s accomplishments in consolidating its contact centre offerings into one single platform able to support all call control apps.
MiContact 8.0 is an ideal solution for customer-centric organisations with up to 1,200 agents. The 8.0 release contains a lot of new features and product enhancement all built on the vision of providing great customer experience.
Key highlights of MiContact Center Business Release 8.0:
Reporting enhancements – Wider range of reports including;
- Conversation Detail Reports that present a high-level view of how email, chat, and SMS contacts are handled as they transition through your system.
- Support for SMS media handling, including a full suite of reports related to SMS agents and queues.
- New Email and Chat Agent Group Event by Period reports.
IVR Routing enhancements – Several new features including;
- New activity State, default agent greetings and whisper announce capabilities.
- IVR Routing support for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to Speech (TTS)
- Support integration to SAP, MS Dynamics CRM & Salesforce.
Multi-tenant support – Support for multi-tenant deployment is now available. See the MiCloud Contact Center Administration Guide.
Support for SMS – Reporting, real-time monitoring, agent handling, and workflow routing functionality has been added for SMS, enabling SMS to be fully supported, alongside voice, email, and chat, as a media type in MiContact Center.
Chat enhancements – Multimedia Contact Center now supports agent avatars in chat sessions, enabling an agent’s image to display to customers during chat sessions.
High availability – Delivering improved system monitoring and uptime.