Join Opus at the MemberWise Digital Excellence Event in London on 31st October
As an official MemberWise partner, Opus are excited to announce that we will be speaking at the Digital Excellence Event taking part on 31st October at Novotel London West Hotel.
Director of IT Services Stephen Harte will speak at 2.40pm in Room 7 about the digital transformation shift that membership and association organisations must take in order to keep up with changing membership expectations.
This session will explore why 84% of organisations fail at digital transformation, analyses the risks of digital change, how to avoid or recover from potential pitfalls and showcases some examples of effective transformation of members organisations.
Come and see Stephen speak and gain the following insights to put into practise within your member organisation:
- Gain an understanding of changing membership expectations and the technology shifts required to maintain relevance in order to retain and attract new members
- How to remove the risks from your digital transformation strategy and build the right technology foundations to enable you to succeed with membership engagement
- Establish best practice and the right path to power for your digital transformation to ensure you focus on the membership experience
Opus has a proven track record of delivering digital transformation projects for Membership Organisations
Opus support a number of membership and association organisations in their Digital Transformation plans and have successfully worked with customers like Unite the Union, Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) to deliver their DX plans.
At Opus we can design and deliver a range of Technology solutions to suit membership and association organisations including:
- On premise and Cloud Telephone Solutions
- Unified Communications and Contact Centre Solutions
- Mobile Services
- IT Service Desk
- Managed IT and Cloud IT Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Professional Services
- Managed Print Consultancy and Solutions
Don’t forget to visit us on Stand 27 alongside our cloud connectivity partner Exponential-e to discuss the DX challenges your organisation is facing and what technology shift must now be made to ensure you stay relevant and can continue to retain and attract new membership subscriptions.
Registration Special Offer
As an official partner of Memberwise we can provide a 20% discount on registration, so do get in touch with us today to take advantage of this discount. Email us on email@example.com or call us on 0800 316 7566 to speak to one of our membership specialists.
If you can’t attend but would like to find out more about our solutions please contact us on 0800 316 7566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.