Best Path to the Mitel Cloud – Technology Briefing
As Mitel’s cloud market share continues to grow, discover why more than 3.2M users have moved to the Mitel Cloud and what the future holds for cloud communications. Does this cloud have a silver lining?
Join us in London on November 9th for the latest informative seminar, hosted in partnership with Mitel to learn how both the cloud market and Mitel MiCloud offering has matured and what the roadmap looks like beyond 2017. Guest Speaker, Mitel Cloud Business Development Manager Terry Hughes will be helping you:
- Understand the current business drivers for moving to the cloud.
- Find out how existing Mitel users can capitalise on previous investments.
- Learn how remote agents can be added to your call or contact centre via the cloud.
- Understand the benefits of both the private and public cloud solutions.
- Experience Mitel’s new mobile first IP Phones & Bluetooth Speakerphone in action.
- Discover how Mitel’s World Cloud solution can truly globalise your business.
This interactive morning session is a great opportunity to learn about the latest Mitel Cloud solutions, including MiCloud Enterprise and World Cloud infrastructure requirements and deployment best-practice.
What you’ll learn?
- How to gain greater operational efficiencies without capital expense
- How to deliver improved customer service via the cloud
- How to harness the Mitel World Cloud offering for effective globalisation
- Mitel product updates & strategic road map
Who should attend?
- Business Owners and MDs
- IT Directors and Managers
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Digital Strategy
- Operations Directors
9.30am – 12.00pm
Mitel City Showroom
London EC2M 3YX
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.