New integrated DECT headset for 6900 series
Mitel have announced the release of their newest phone accessory, an integrated DECT headset for use with MiVoice 6930 and MiVoice 6940 IP Phones.
The cordless headset provides all the benefits of hands-free mobility in a lightweight, ergonomic design. It offers unprecedented convenience and mobility, with users able to communicate on their phone from up to 300 feet from their desk. The noise cancelling microphone reduces background noise and enables crystal clear call quality, while digital encryption ensures conversations are secure.
Features of the new headset include:
- 8 hours talk time and 43 hours standby time
- Battery recharge time of 3 hours
- WiFi friendly – 1.9 Ghz with DECT wireless technology
- Call control functionality (eliminating need for a handset lifter)
- Keys fully synchronised with desk phone
- HD voice wideband audio
- Premium mono-ear headset
- Noise cancelling microphone
- In-ear ringing
- Out of range warning tone
- LED indicators on charging cradle (indicates connectivity and charging status)
The standard DECT and DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides high quality voice transmission, high density and immunity to interference from other wireless devices. The headset is designed such that is powered directly from the phone, and therefore does not need any additional power to operate. The integrated DECT headset is available for use with the 6930 and 6940 IP Phones, supported by MiVoice software release 8.0 SP1.
For more information about the new integrated headset, please contact us on 0800 316 7566.
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.