Opus Healthcare will be exhibiting at this year’s Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology (HETT) Expo on Wednesday 30th September at Olympia London.
Now in its fifth year, the Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology Expo is the only event of its kind dedicated to exploring how the latest technological advances can drive improvements in healthcare.
The show will bring together over 3,000 senior practitioners to discuss how the innovative use of information and technology is supporting improvements in healthcare and to meet new suppliers whose products and services can help transform healthcare delivery whilst providing better patient outcomes.
Visitors attending will benefit from 60 hours of FREE inspirational content, 100+ influential speakers and more than 100 healthcare technology suppliers.
The Opus Healthcare team will be featuring our new and exciting offers within telecommunications at the event. Visit us at stand H176 to find how you can:
- Enhance patient access through unlimited cloud queuing
- Enjoy free calls to local, national and mobile numbers
- Manage patient expectations during busy periods
- Provide your staff with tools that will allow them to stay in touch at all times
- Monitor line usage, decrease response times and stay informed with live calls stats to better manage peak call times
- Deliver flexible call routing based upon time, day of the weak and specific dates, which is ideal during busy periods
To find out more about the show visit the website www.hettexpo.co.uk
We highly recommend that you register yourself and any colleagues who wish to attend soon as places are filing fast.
If you can’t attend but would like to find out more about the above offerings or how we can help you with your communications, please contact us on 0800 019 6590 or alternatively email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!