Facilitate rapid information exchange and real-time decision making, improving organisational responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
Instant Messaging and Presence
In today’s time-pressured world, tools such as presence and instant messaging can enhance the way we communicate by enabling employees to contact each other immediately, in real-time.
Presence gives colleagues a visual indication your status and availability on a range of devices; desk phone, mobile and PC via a softphone, such as; in a meeting, working from home, do not disturb, travelling or on holiday. If colleagues are on a call or in a meeting, they may still be able to respond to an instant message.
We offer intuitive instant messaging capability with emoticons and picture display, where chat sessions are logged and stored to prevent abuse and can be linked to unified messaging for visual access to voicemail.
You can create a custom directory with the option to communicate through preferred medium(s), such as instant message, phone or email, to one or more chosen contacts. Staff can stay in immediate contact with a quick, efficient instant message to those both within and outside of the user’s network, sending messages to one individual or to a group.
Instant Messaging and Presence facilitates rapid information exchange and real-time decision making, improving organisational responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Rich presence and availability
- Secure instant messaging Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Office, and IBM Lotus Notes
- Mobility support for BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, iPad and more
- Increase workday efficiency
- Quickly locate and contact team mates
- Instantly see the status and availability of them
- Less time with voicemail and telephone tag
- Status updates automatically from your calendar
- Stay connected, wherever you are Improve customer responsiveness
How can we help
The experienced team at Opus can guide you throughout the options for presence and instant messaging on a range of platforms. We can integrate multiple products and services such as telephony, mobile devices, calendars and instant messaging, to ensure employees, customers and suppliers can keep in touch whenever and wherever they are.