Manage messages and incoming calls effortlessly
Our Unified Messaging (UM) solutions simplify message retrieval and so improve productivity, by allowing users to access and manage their voicemail, email and even fax messages from one synchronised message store, via the device that suits them best.
UM is available as part of our Unified Communications and collaboration solutions and can be provided in various packages to suit businesses of any size, and with differing resilience requirements:
- Standard Edition UM – A flexible, fully featured unified messaging solution with a low total cost of ownership that scales to 57,000 mailboxes.
- Single Server UM – Delivering a high level of reliability and resiliency, for up to 120,000 mailboxes.
- Virtual UM – Also supporting up to 120,000 mailboxes, this highly available solution is ideal as part of an enterprise-wide Business Continuity strategy. It is qualified for VMware® and includes support for VMware Site Recovery Manager and other vCenter™ Management Tools.
Speech Auto Attendant
Our UM solution also includes a speech auto attendant which can be used for incoming calls , so callers can just say a name or a department and will automatically be transferred to that number.
This solution can also be used by employees to connect with each other automatically, by simply speaking a colleague’s name.
Features and benefits
- Centralised message management, with message retrieval by phone or email
- Easy call flow management, including speech auto attendant Internal directory so colleagues can speak a name to connect
- Compatible with all major email products including Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes, and Novell GroupWise.
- Outlook toolbar is available with an additional ribbon to manage voice messages
How can we help
Opus can guide you through the options on unified messaging and auto attendant systems and then design, install and support your entire solution. We are one of the UK’s leading Unified Communications solutions providers and we have Platinum Partner accreditation from Mitel.