Industry leading telephone systems, world class service and support
Call Recording Solutions
Analysing the interactions with your customers is more important than ever and can assist in gaining competitive advantage by understanding their requirements better and ensuring your organisation remains agile. Call recording is the practice of listening to, recording and assessing interactions between staff or call centre agents and callers. This practice is used for staff training and development, customer quality control and liability protection.
We offer a range call recording systems designed to provide tailored solutions that will fit the profile of how your business operates. Our solutions include comprehensive extension and line side call recording solution packed with innovative features to search, record, play and archive telephone calls.
Leading edge web technologies ensure that our solutions are the most powerful yet easiest to use solutions available today. Whether you need to capture and retrieve recordings for regulatory compliance, or for business improvement through higher levels of customer satisfaction, we have solutions to meet your needs. They work with all technologies – ISDN, SIP and VoIP, in whatever combination you have chosen. They work with a range of IP and Traditional PBX telephone systems.
Features and benefits
Contact centres that implement call recording, logging and monitoring often see an increase in productivity, improved AHT (average handle time) and better customer relations. Call Recording will enable you to record all telephone orders and discussions and you can quickly confirm back to a customer what was agreed, which resolves any disputes quickly.
- Resolve Disputes – Find calls quickly and email an extract to your client to confirm contract details.
- Demonstrate Compliance – Show that FSA & PCI DSS call recording rules have been followed.
- Monitor Quality – Review recordings to ensure that clients have been dealt with professionally.
- Improve Performance – Work with staff to develop their telephone and telesales techniques.
Financial Institution Compliance
Financial Compliance Banks, hedge funds and brokerages operate in one of the most heavily regulated industries in the world. Remaining compliant continues to become more complex and resource dependent. By capturing conversations across trading floors and offices, our call recording solutions can facilitate compliance with legislation requiring the full capture of voice/data communications for record keeping, such as MiFID II. As a result, organisations can improve operational transparency, deter market abuse and mitigate risk.
- Encrypted frame-based recording – This unique method of saving and storing recorded data is super secure and highly efficient.
- Resilience – Automated failover options provide the protection needed to keep businesses operational and compliant.
- Data Retention – Gain complete control of your retention policies and ring-fence calls on litigation hold to ensure compliance
- Audit – Using our transcription service, ensure compliance is being achieved across 100% of calls with the ability to search for specific words and phrases and review as text transcripts to check staff are adhering to scripts and/or covering required legal information and industry regulations.
- Review – enjoy seamless integration with leading analytics and archiving tools, including Bloomberg Vault.
To find more out about the attitudes, preparedness and concerns of other businesses around MiFID II and how to make business solutions work beyond compliance by putting in systems that will help to unlock the true potential of data collected, and be able to leverage valuable insight to improve performance and customer experience you can download more information in our Whitepaper click here.
Public Safety Compliance
For safety-minded organisations such as the emergency services, transportation and construction companies, the recording of voice and data communications is key to providing a fast, efficient and well-organised response. Quantify Recording Suite captures communications across control rooms and from public safety workers in the field. This allows important details to be verified, incidents reconstructed for evidence gathering and improvements made to quality and training procedures.
- Accurately investigate incidents – By combining recordings from multiple sources with our event reconstruct tool it’s possible to build a visual timeline of events to compile evidence needed for investigations, audits and more.
- Search for spoken words and phrases – With intelligent phonetic-based searching, quickly and accurately mine large volumes of audio content for spoken words and phrases.
- Extensive connectivity – We integrate with the widest range of telephony and UC platforms to offer seamless recording solutions.
Call Recording GDPR compliance
Controlling and processing and maintaining records of recorded communications data will be a key consideration in organisations preparation for the GDPR, which took effect on 25th May 2018. We provide a set of tools to build into your data management processes, in full support of your compliance obligations to:
- Capture consent
- Find & Identify records associated with specific individuals
- Delete or port records when required
- Protect your data
To download our white paper on how we can support your GDPR requirements click here.
How we can help
Call recording can come in many shapes and sizes. Our experienced team can advise you on most appropriate call centre solution to meet your requirements and the regulatory requirements defined by the FCA and other regulatory bodies.
Our call recording solutions scale effectively across a broad range of requirements, whether the requirement is for a small workgroup or small business scaling up to specialist contact centres across multiple sites. We can talk you through features and benefits once considered to be available only in large complex contact centres. Features such as the Tagging of recording into your CRM database, Network archiving and retrieval using sophisticated search and playback options; all in a secure environment that complies with the latest regulations and legislation.