Unlocking Productivity Potential Forum
In partnership with Public Sector specialists GovNews, Opus is hosting a free to attend forum on Unlocking Productivity Potential. Aimed at all departments with the Public Sector the event takes place on 19th September at the prestigious 30 Euston Square London hotel.
The forum brings together an expert panel of speakers to discuss the concerns recent productivity growth for public services looks like baby steps when giant leaps are required, particularly with a post-Brexit Britain looming.
The panel explores new ways to work more productively in a time when there are calls for budget cuts, improvements in services and great technological change. The panel includes:
- Chief Information Officer at Health Education England
- Strategic Category Director at Crown Commercial Service
- Director, Data, Analysis and Intelligence Service at NHS England
- Digital Lead at Rochdale Borough Council
- Director of Customer Service and Transformation at Coventry City Council
- Head of Public Sector, Mitel
This forum will focus on using technology to redesign processes to unlock the full potential of productivity, with special insight from a recent survey around the role that unified communications play in improving citizen services.
We expect this to be fully-subscribed event, so book your complimentary place now for you and your colleagues to avoid disappointment.
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.