Careers at Opus
Our strength is in the quality and loyalty of its people, many having been with the company since it was founded in 1992.
The company aims to attract, develop and retain the industries most talented people. With continual success and year on year organic expansion, we offer many exciting opportunities for the right people.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please send your CV for consideration to email@example.com
Opus is a company that:
- Is an equal opportunities employer
- Invests significantly in staff development
- Offers flexibility for career progression
- Encourages new ideas to improve the business
- Rewards and recognises high achievers in all parts of the business
- Welcomes ambitious people who share our passion and have a “can-do” outlook
- Promotes a vibrant, competitive, and collaborative sales environment
Individual applicants only please
We already have a preferred suppliers list.
Current job vacancies
Click on the roles below to view the job descriptions…
Now is a great time to join our expanding Technology Business. Working from our COVID compliant modern offices, 5 minutes from Reigate station.
As a New Business Consultant, you will be developing your consultative sales skills and learning about communication tech in order to convince organisations across the UK that our solutions and support really are the very best in the market. ‘If we can’t add value for a prospect we walk away’.
We are looking for experienced Business to Business Telesales professionals to join this established enthusiastic inside sales team. This is a key role for Opus’ continued growth, so we need ambitious sales people who want to not only succeed as individuals but help us shape and develop the New Business team of the future.
In return we offer you a supportive environment competitive salary and all the perks of being in sales.
Full job description and salary is available on request.
If you are looking to sell a solution and service you can believe in please send your CV direct to Lesley Edward: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now is a great time to join our expanding Tech business as Trainee Project Engineer in our high performing engineering team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things tech and has a willingness to learn and work towards becoming a Junior Project Engineer.
As a Trainee Project Engineer you will work closely with our engineering and project management teams, shadowing them and learning on the job. As a trainee you will be exposed to and gain experience in the following areas:
- Installation and programming of both cloud based and physical (where necessary) PABX systems and application software, at both the customer premises and remotely
- Effective liaison with customers, Networks, and 3rd parties involved
- Maintenance diagnosis/replacements for hardware and/or software
- Remote technical support to customers for system & software related queries
- Remote programming for additional works and system related changes
- End User training for hardware and software products installed
- Internal/External cabling installation, terminations & testing
- Supporting Project Management Team technically on Projects
- Supporting other Project Engineers on Projects as a seconded resource
Although no formal industry experience is required, it is essential that you have a keen appetite for learning in a tech/engineering environment and you must want to roll your sleeves up from the very start and get stuck in. You will be PC literate using Microsoft Office and must hold a full UK driving license as there will be travel to off-site locations. It is essential that you have strong communication skills both written and verbal and are a self-starter who can work both in a team and autonomously.
A full job description is available on request.
If you are interested in applying and would like to work with in our friendly team, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We are always interested in hearing from experienced Mitel project engineers who are interested in joining our ever-expanding team.
Candidates must have necessary skills on installation, programming & commissioning of enterprise solutions working with the client, projects and pre-sales teams and effective liaison with any 3rd parties.
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years industry experience, be PABX and Network Hardware/Software Applications trained, IT Microsoft office proficient and PC literate, with experience of carrying out IP-based installations.
Candidates should understand LAN/ WAN/SIP Fundamentals, preferably at CCNA or CTP level and possess an excellent thorough fault process mentality to correctly evaluate calls, together with self-reliance on their own technical abilities and knowledge.
Candidates must have experience of managing escalations, working closely with the manufacturers to achieve a successful resolution. They should be able to demonstrate focused customer care skills, both on site and remotely, clear direction setting and a methodical work ethic.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, be well presented with a flexible positive attitude and good proactive problem solving skills. They require a good telephone manner, the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional way and possess the ability to understand the point of view of other departments and put own point of view clearly. They should also be good at keeping other departments in the picture and flagging up potential problems.
Personal skills required
- The ability to work well in teams, be a pleasant/helpful/optimistic self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
- Well-organised and strong on follow up.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Strong on conflict resolution and problem solving ability.
- A very capable mind-set and full ownership qualities to see a fault through to the end, with a desire to complete each issue to complete resolution and satisfaction even if this continues outside of your working timeframes.
Technical skills required
- MiVB (3300) (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- MiCollab (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- MiCCM (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- SIP & IP Routing knowledge
- MiCloud Experience (UCaaS)
- VMWare/VSphere experience HP or Cisco routers & switches knowledge
- LAN & WAN Fundamentals & Networking Experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently interested in hearing from experienced Mitel Sales Professionals who are looking for a new opportunity. With vacancies in our Hitchin office covering Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Essex, together with our London City office, now is a great time to join our growing business.
We are looking for self-starting individuals with a high level of personal motivation, the ability to communicate at all levels and empathise with clients from CEO to post boy. Applicants must be able to:
- Handle any company generated opportunities with diligence and professionalism.
- Understand and sell the benefits of our technical solutions to clients.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Maintain proper client and prospect records and database.
- Work responsibly and professionally with other teams and departments.
- Represent the company in a professional courteous and dignified manner.
Candidates must possess a positive outlook, ability to work well in teams, be driven/pleasant/helpful/optimistic, require minimal supervision and have an empowering attitude.
We offer competitive on-target earnings and provide successful individuals the opportunity to grow and develop both individually and as team managers.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.