The Opus Project Delivery Process
1. Project Initiation Phase – Deliverables are agreed between Opus Telecoms and the customer
2. Planning Phase – Resources are allocated and the project schedule is approved
3. Delivery Phase – Project is implemented according to the schedule defined in the planning phase
4. Acceptance Testing Phase – Test plans are implemented and solution tested
5. Go Live and Training Phase – Solution goes live and any training required delivered to the end users and admin team.
6. Sign Off Phase – Solution is signed off by Opus and Customer
7. BAU Phase – Customer and signed off solution moves into the Opus Business As Usual support team function