Mitel’s multi-party video solution designed for those who want to work more efficiently and enhance workplace communications
Mitel MiTeam Meetings
Part of our Mitel portfolio, our Mitel MiTeam Meetings is a multi-party video solution designed for those who want to work more efficiently and enhance workplace communications with seamless transitions between voice, video, and chat capabilities to offer a true collaboration experience.
MiTeam Meetings was built to improve the meeting experience by enabling a user to start or join a Meeting from MiCollab with ease and use the tools within the application to lead productive meetings.
It lets users collaborate via video meetings, topic-based chat, file sharing, and screen sharing. All of these tools can be cross launched from within the MiCollab app allowing for a seamless, integrated experience.
- MiCollab Cross Launch
- Multi-Party Video Meeting
- Schedule/Ad-hoc Meetings
- Guest Lobby
- Topic Based Chats
- File share
- Hybrid Calendar Scheduling
- PSTN Dial-In
- One-Click Mobile Dial-In
- 16 video/100 total participants
Video Meeting Solution
- Expand team interactions beyond the physical confines of your organisation to include workers, partners and customer from anywhere around the globe
- Unify disconnected communication channels with a single application to simplify collaboration.
- Reduce the operational cost incurred from managing multiple communication tools.
- Increase the value and productivity of your employee’s meetings
Scale up and down to fit your business needs with a dynamic cloud infrastructure
Watch the Demonstration Video
MiTeam Meetings is available on MiCollab 9.1.2 and above on the following Mitel platforms:
- MiVoice Business
- MiCloud Flex
- MiVoice MX-ONE
- MiVoice Office 400
- MiVoice Office 5000
How we can help
Opus is a Mitel Platinum Partner with experienced communications consultants, pre and post-sales engineering support. We have a history of supporting organisations of all sizes with effective Mitel collaboration solutions and can help you decide on the most appropriate unified communication applications for your business.
We can help integrate Mitel MiTeam Meetings with new or existing MiCollab configurations, leveraging and extending them for added value and increased return on investment.
See more about our range of Mitel Services here.