Join Opus and Mitel for a Technology Seminar at Mitel’s London Showroom on Thursday 20th June to learn how to discuss ways to create a great customer experience strategy. Discover what the contact centre of the future might look like for your organisation. Learn how complementary technologies including Gamification, AI and IoT can drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
Alison Brewer – Head of Government and Housing, Mitel
- How Mitel and Google are working together to take digital transformation to another level for Local Government.
- How chat bots, agent assist, artificial intelligence (AI) and The Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming citizen engagement.
Steven Lawrence – Head of Healthcare, Mitel
- How effective communication plays a central part in Digital/ Workforce and Patient experience transformation.
- Understanding the healthcare landscape to prioritise spending on the latest and greatest UC platforms.
Alex Nicoll – Managing Director, BizVu
- Achieving enhanced throughput, reporting and optimised agent efficiency.
- How Rewards and Gamification are motivating customer service team productivity.
- What Alex is working on with a number of local government organisations.
Richard Holland – Assistant Director for Technology Innovation, London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Smart Data Integration and Smart Data Lakes.
- Q&A on the work he is doing at Waltham Forest.
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.
09.30 Registration and Breakfast
10.00 Introductions from Opus
10.15 The Mitel Portfolio and Roadmap
10.45 Customer Experience for Healthcare
11.15 Customer Experience for Local Government
11.45 Gamification and Rewards
12.00 Tea and Coffee
12.15 Contact Centre Demonstrations
12.45 Q&A and Consultations