Next generation contact centre briefing for Healthcare and Local Government
People today are more intelligent, social and personal, with higher expectations of public services and healthcare.
Join Opus and Mitel for a Technology Seminar at Mitel’s London Showroom on Thursday 20th June to learn how you can meet these rising expectations and achieve more with your current resources.
Solution specialists will provide insight into the latest in Contact Centre innovation including Omni-Channel Engagement, Chat Bots, Artificial Intelligence and Agent Assist solutions.
Industry experts from Mitel will share trends and solutions being adopted in both the Healthcare and Local Government sectors.
Product specialists will be demonstrating Mitel’s Contact Centre solutions and answering and questions you may have.
Whether you’re a Mitel user or looking to become one, find out how Opus can deliver greater value out of your contact centre technology.
- Learn how to maximise the performance of the Mitel Contact Centre platform.
- Discover what the contact centre of the future might look like for your organisation.
- Understand how to develop your contact centre for positive customer experience.
- Catch up with the Mitel technology road map for 2019.
- Discover complementary technologies including AI and IoT.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Service Directors
- Heads of Contact Centres
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors
09.30 Registration and breakfast
10.00 Introduction from Opus
10.15 From Call Centre to Citizen Engagement Centre
11.00 Customer Experience for Healthcare and Local Government
11.45 Teas and Coffee
12.00 Contact Centre Demonstrations
12.30 Q&A and Individual Consultations
Mitel City Showroom,
Book your place!
For more information about this or any of our news items please call us on 0800 316 7566.