Carrier Grade Communications for Microsoft Teams
Most people understand the benefits of using Microsoft Teams. Provided as part of your Microsoft 365 modern desktop suite, you can chat, meet, share files and work with other business apps, making it a central software hub for workplace communication and collaboration.
Using our Gamma Direct Routing Business Telephony service you can now add enterprise grade telephony to your Teams collaboration suite to make and receive calls on the same platform – Microsoft Teams Business Voice Plus.
Enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft Teams but with enhanced call control features and carrier grade infrastructure to enable full voice capability natively into Microsoft Team.
Find out about our Mitel and Microsoft Teams Integration by clicking the button below.
Carrier Grade Communications
- Fully managed resilient service with SLA’s
- QoS (Quality of Service) for voice calls
- Time of day, day or date call routing
- Hunt groups, call queuing, call distribution
- Advanced IVR and business continuity
- Fraud detection and overspend alerts
- Omni-channel contact centre solutions
Microsoft Teams facilitates seamless collaboration by bringing everything together in one shared workspace enabling group and private messaging with threaded and persistent conversations.
- Use anywhere, any time and on any device
- Integrates with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Synchronises with Outlook calendar
- Enables secure chat and HD video meetings
- Facilitates project streams and team working
Our Microsoft Teams Direct Routing service is the flexible, accessible and cost-effective alternative to the Microsoft Calling Plans with enhanced call control features and carrier grade infrastructure
- Enterprise level call handling and distribution
- Fraud management and spending alerts
- Enterprise Service Level Agreements
- Itemised billing, no credit card required
- Powered by UK’s No.1 SIP Trunk provider
Powered by Gamma’s UK market leading SIP trunks, you can enjoy truly unified communications on a single platform, with Quality of Service, SLA’s, fraud management and support from experienced IT and telephony providers Opus.
Work From Anywhere
On Any Device
Make and receive calls from PC, Mobile or Tablet as if using a desk phone. Call from the Teams keypad or from your Microsoft Contacts on any device or click to call from websites and emails. Work without boundaries.
Deliver Enterprise Level
For organisations requiring a formal or informal call or contact centre, we can deliver omni-channel CCaaS (Contact Centre as a Service) solutions, enabling agents to work from any location as part of a sales or support team.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Gamma Platinum Partner, Opus is perfectly placed to integrate, deliver and support these best of breed technologies to bring you Microsoft Teams Business Voice Plus.
Founded in 1992, Opus brings a wealth of telephony experience, backed by caring personalised service and support to ensure your satisfaction.
Achieve more from your technology investments with Opus.