The Powerful Combination of Microsoft Teams & Cirrus
If you are looking for a Microsoft Teams Contact Centre Solution we have the answer for you here at Opus. Our Cirrus Contact Centre-as-a-Service solution enables you to not only combine the collaboration capabilities of Microsoft Teams with a market-leading contact centre to connect with your customers but connects your contact centre with the rest of your organisation.
Distributed customer service teams can now take advantage of state of the art omni-channel contact centre services, inside the familiar and intuitive environment of Microsoft Teams.
Benefit from a connected solution that’s available anywhere and allows your essential frontline staff to collaborate seamlessly with the rest of the organisation, providing your customers with a superior experience.
Smarter Customer Interactions
Our Cirrus Voice for Microsoft Teams service enables you to be smarter in the way you handle customer interactions with market-leading capabilities to intelligently route calls, analyse customer journeys and gain the in-depth insights into both your contact centre operation and the customer experience.
With the reputation as the most resilient platform and a 99.999% service level guarantee, our Cirrus services provide you with a highly resilient, flexible and scalable solution that allows you to meet the expectations of your customers today, while anticipating their needs of tomorrow.
- Unifies a Distributed Workforce – via MS Teams, your agents can securely access your contact centre application from any location, using any device.
- Improves Agent Productivity – by removing the need to switch across different applications; they benefit from a single familiar and intuitive Teams environment.
- Increases First Call Resolution – by allowing agents to quickly collaborate with people and experts across your whole organisation to resolve customer queries, first time, every time.
Key capabilities include:
- Authenticated Sign-on – through the secure access of MS Teams.
- Single Enterprise Presence – fully synchronised presence across Cirrus and Teams.
- Utilise Teams Address Book – to find the right expert across your organisation.
- In-Call Collaboration – message, chat or speak to others to assist with resolving customer queries.
- Share & Collaborate With Customers – leveraging the full capabilities of MS Teams.
- Single Interface – with Teams unifying access to Cirrus, CRM and transactional systems.
- Visibility & Reporting – available to managers and supervisors within MS Teams.
Available inside the familiar and intuitive environment of Microsoft Teams
One platform throughout your organisation
Improve Customer Service
Manage customer interactions on any device
Route Inbound Calls Intelligently
Ensure customers speak to the right person
Manage Remote Teams Effectively
Monitor, track and improve customer interactions
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cirrus Platinum Partner, Opus is perfectly placed to integrate, deliver and support these best of breed technologies.
Founded in 1992, Opus brings a wealth of telephony and contact centre experience, backed by caring personalised service and support to ensure your satisfaction.
Achieve more from your Microsoft Teams investment with Opus