Mitel Home Working Solutions
In response to the global Coronavirus pandemic, Mitel have launched a home working special offer available through partners such as Opus, to help keep businesses operational.
MiTeam Meetings 6 Month Free Trial
There is currently a 6 months free trail available for Mitel’s MiTeam Video Meetings, Mitel’s new continuous collaboration video meeting application, either as a standalone solution or for Mitel customers who have adopted or upgraded to MiCollab 9.1 or higher
Following the initial trial offer, customers automatically transition to the 12-month subscription license currently on offer from Mitel, unless they previously indicate to their channel partner (Opus) that they wish to Opt Out and discontinue the trial offer.
If you choose to Opt Out of the trial offer, you Opt Out for all trial MiTeam Meetings licenses and services and they will discontinue at the end of the 6 month period form the date of the license adoption.
Customers can add licenses after their initial deployment within the availability timeframe.
Existing MiCollab customers can simply sign up for MiTeam Meetings and take advantage of Video Meeting capability to support remote working for 6 months if they are using operating MiCollab on release 9.1 or higher. New Mitel customers can adopt MiTeam Meetings, as a stand alone solution. This offer is available from 27th March to 30th June, 2020.
The 6 Month Free Trial Offer is available from March 18, 2020 to June 30, 2020. Contact Us for Details
Find out more about the 6 Month MiTeam Meetings Free Trial
UC Remote Working Solution – MiCollab
Mitel MiCollab provides the perfect solution for seamless remote working communications. Features include:
- CHAT – instant message with others using Mitel’s web-based chat services to share files and information
- SOFTPHONE – enjoy the same desktop phone communications experience from a PC, laptop, or smartphone
- PRESENCE INDICATORS – always know if your colleagues are available, busy, or out of the office
- MOBILITY – extend office-based communications and team collaboration capabilities to mobile users
- WEB CLIENT – access unified communications and collaboration features from remote locations using only a web browser
- INTEGRATION – Streamline activities with integration to corporate calendars and business tools
For customers with MiCollab and MBG (Mitel Boarder Gateway) deployed, Entry License Users can take advantage of softphone and teleworking licenses to get up and running. Standard License Users may already have unused teleworking licenses available in their bundle and will simply need to top up with incremental Softphone and Teleworking licenses. Contact us for details.
For more information about this or any of our home working solutions please call us on 0800 316 7566.