What is contact centre business process outsourcing?
The benefits of Business Process Outsourcing
1. Boost EfficiencyBPO providers possess the experience and infrastructure to streamline contact centre operations, resulting in faster response times and improved customer satisfaction.
2. Cut CostsOutsourcing contact centre functions can significantly reduce operational expenses as BPOs often handle staffing, training, and infrastructure costs.
3. Drive GrowthBPOs offer flexibility in scaling contact centre operations without incurring additional overhead costs.
4. Access ExpertiseBPO providers bring domain-specific knowledge, enabling them to effectively manage customer interactions across various channels.
5. Focus on Core BusinessOutsourcing contact centre functions allows companies to allocate internal resources to strategic growth initiatives rather than managing non-core functions. By offering a wide array of services that align with business needs and priorities, call centre BPO providers provide an efficient and cost-effective means to enhance the customer experience.
Speak to a consultant
We are accredited partners with
How Opus' contact centre consultants can assist you
Opus are the leading specialist contact centre reseller in the UK. We have a dedicated consultancy team who are technology agnostic in their consultative approach to contact centre design, deployment and ongoing support. Often, a combination of two or more contact centre partners are used to deliver specific business outcomes delivering added value to our clients but also solutions fit for your organisations specific needs.
Our specialist contact centre services include but are not limited to:
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Optimisation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- Speech Analytics
Best Enterprise UC Solution 2023
Enterprise Reseller Deal of the Year 2022
Best Enterprise Contact Centre Solution 2023
Best Enterprise Contact Centre Solution 2022
Best SME Contact Centre Solution 2022
Best SME Contact Centre Solution 2023
Keen to discuss your contact centre requirement?