Increase performance and reduce staff churn through the power of voice
Understand the mood of the agents and customers
What is the voice of your customer or agent telling you?
Speech analytics can be used to detect if an agent is struggling or finding some of their tasks difficult, it can also be used to detect how a customer is feeling – frequent customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction due to what they are being told could for example highlight some action that needs to be taken. Silences within a conversation are also an important signifier that things might not be well for the agent, for example, if an agent is feeling tired, lacking in motivation or is struggling with workload.
By combining words with sentiment and emotion, you’ll get a true understanding of the voice of the customer and agent.
Analyse interactions to provide insights into what your customer wants
Using speech analytics, you’ll be able to address any challenges in conversations by learning from your customer-agent interactions to greatly reduce the number of poor and possibly repetitive customer interactions.
- Identify where repetitive customer requests can be handled on alternative channels such as webchat, email or social media, to free up agents’ time to handle more complex interactions
- Prioritise customers who need urgent support
- Ensure compliance and governance regulations are met
- Meet SLA’s while ensuring your business is delivering a consistent and valuable experience
Boost agent morale and performance through actionable feedback
Provide your agents with actionable feedback, by giving them concrete examples of how they can improve.
- Boost agent knowledge and efficiency, and reduce frustration, by giving them timely, relevant feedback
- Foster a sense of collaboration, where agents and supervisors work together to fine-tune agents’ responses
- Cultivate a sense of camaraderie and pride by using “best of” calls to train other agents
- Identify where training and mentoring might be needed for your agents
Why do clients choose to partner with Opus?
It’s proven. We are a safe pair of hands who put the customer at the heart of everything we deliver.
We are technology agnostic and only deliver a business outcome driven approach.
SERVICE LEVEL PROMISE
We provide fully comprehensive reports, dedicated contacts and financially backed SLAs.
We work with the following partners
We partner at the highest levels with a select number of service providers. This means our engineers are certified to the highest standards and we have the specialist knowledge required, to support customers during the design, delivery, and ongoing support of their technology services.
Read our live client feedback
Our fully integrated service offering
All encompassing private and cloud unified comms solutions.
Fully managed, cloud based omni-channel contact centre solutions.
Complete business mobile solutions inc. device management and call recording.
Market leading outsourced IT, Microsoft and cyber security solutions.
Connectivity solutions including internet, SD WAN, MPLS, voice & connectivity.
Document management systems and managed print services.