The Powerful Combination of Microsoft Teams & Cirrus
A fully connected solution available anywhere and anytime
Distributed customer service teams can now take advantage of state of the art omni-channel contact centre services, inside the familiar and intuitive environment of Microsoft Teams.
Benefit from a connected solution that’s available anywhere and allows your essential frontline staff to collaborate seamlessly with the rest of the organisation, providing your customers with a superior experience.
Delivering a world class customer experience
Accredited by the Institute of Customer Service Service Mark Certification, we pride ourselves on being a customer-driven and service-led technology provider, our 2% customer churn rate reflects this. Opus focus on delivering tailored technology with purpose and building long-term partnerships together with our clients.
The benefits of Microsoft Teams Contact Centre
Our Cirrus Voice for Microsoft Teams service enables you to be smarter in the way you handle customer interactions with market-leading capabilities to intelligently route calls, analyse customer journeys and gain the in-depth insights into both your contact centre operation and the customer experience.
With the reputation as the most resilient platform and a 99.999% service level guarantee, our Cirrus services provide you with a highly resilient, flexible and scalable solution that allows you to meet the expectations of your customers today, while anticipating their needs of tomorrow.
- Unifies a Distributed Workforce – via MS Teams, your agents can securely access your contact centre application from any location, using any device.
- Improves Agent Productivity – by removing the need to switch across different applications; they benefit from a single familiar and intuitive Teams environment.
- Increases First Call Resolution – by allowing agents to quickly collaborate with people and experts across your whole organisation to resolve customer queries, first time, every time
- Authenticated Sign-on – through the secure access of MS Teams.
- Single Enterprise Presence – fully synchronised presence across Cirrus and Teams.
- Utilise Teams Address Book – to find the right expert across your organisation.
- In-Call Collaboration – message, chat or speak to others to assist with resolving customer queries.
- Share & Collaborate With Customers – leveraging the full capabilities of MS Teams.
- Single Interface – with Teams unifying access to Cirrus, CRM and transactional systems.
- Visibility & Reporting – available to managers and supervisors within MS Team
This is all available inside the familiar and intuitive environment of Microsoft Teams
Why do clients choose to partner with Opus?
It’s proven. We are a safe pair of hands who put the customer at the heart of everything we deliver.
We are technology agnostic and only deliver a business outcome driven approach.
SERVICE LEVEL PROMISE
We provide fully comprehensive reports, dedicated contacts and financially backed SLAs.
Some of the organisations Opus work with
We work with the following partners
We partner at the highest levels with a select number of service providers. This means our engineers are certified to the highest standards and we have the specialist knowledge required, to support customers during the design, delivery, and ongoing support of their technology services.
Our fully integrated service offering
All encompassing private and cloud unified comms solutions.
Fully managed, cloud based omni-channel contact centre solutions.
Complete business mobile solutions inc. device management and call recording.
Market leading outsourced IT, Microsoft and cyber security solutions.
Connectivity solutions including internet, SD WAN, MPLS, voice & connectivity.
Document management systems and managed print services.
Frequently Asked Questions - Microsoft Teams Contact Centre
Microsoft Teams contact centre boasts a wealth of business benefits including; centralised communications, improved agent productivity, its flexible and scalable to your business needs. Teams is tight on security and compliance and is constantly updated with innovative features.